Saturday, February 17, 2018

"Fun Times" scrapbook layout with Brenda

Hello crafty friends and welcome to Off The Rails. I'm here with you today to share my latest page with you and I chose to use the challenge this month to create it.






The photo of my son Riley was taken some years ago. He was really doing his best to pull off the attitude that goes with the face painting. 


I started by background on white cardstock and I applied it with a baby wipe using Dylusions paints as I love the brightness of them. I picked three colours, two shades of orange and yellow.

Once this was dry I the used and orange and yellow Dylusions Ink Spray and let it run down the page. With the excess that run off I then place the page face down on it and created some more ink patches.


I tore a small amount of corrugated cardboard and applied with the same baby wipe a little of each colour but this time adding a little black. With paint pens I then put a little white across it.

 Next I used a Kasercraft stamp and some Archival Black ink here and there to give the background  some lines similar to what was painted on Riley's face.

With a white, orange and yellow paint pen I put some lines at the edge of the stamping.


White all this was drying I painted my A2Z Chippies with black for the title and silver for the chicken wire. Then It was time to glue everything down. 


After everything was glued down I the used a black paint pen to place triangles here and there. The paint pends dry so quick and by the time I had finished the last I was able to then do a white outlined  triangle inside the black. With this done my page was complete and loved by Riley. 

I hope you have enjoyed stopping in to see what I have created and I hope you will join us with the challenge. Create, photograph and attach to the link and let me and the other DT members see your take on the challenge. 

Happy Crafting
Brenda xxx

1 comment :